Friday, December 16, 2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
- Exterior- Make sure your home has curb appeal. You only have one time to make a great first impression. Make sure the leaves are raked and gutters are clean.
- Interior- Stage each room to show off its features. De-clutter all rooms to make them appear larger. Here are more tips on staging rooms.
- Price- Pricing your home right is key. If your home is priced right it will sell. To deterime the right price of your home call MySecretAgent for a free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).
- List- Once you made sure your home is ready to sell it is time to list with MySecretAgent. You can list in one easy step online. We offer 24 hour access to a secure online account that allows traditional home sellers and FSBO sellers to be in control of their listing. Our sellers may manage the price, photos, description, etc to their listing through our innovative website.
- MLS- One your home is listed on the MLS MySecretAgent will email your your MLS#. Being listed on the MLS will give you local and national Internet exposure allowing buyers and agents access to your listing.
|Should you have any questions on listing with MySecretAgent please email or call us.|
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
- Advertise- Open Houses are typically on Saturday and/or Sundays from 1-4PM. Advertise your open house on various websites such as Craigslist, Zillow and MLS. Another great avenue is making fliers stating an open house and placing them in a flier box outside your home. For your convenience, we have open house signs and directional signs available.
- Competition- By now, you should know what homes are on the market and what your competition is. As a seller, you should know how your home is better that the rest. For example, price, size, upgrades, etc. You should this information to your advantage to up sell your home. Selling your home with a discounted real estate brokerage, such as MySecretAgent, you are saving 3% and possibly more (if the buyer is not using an agent) so you have more room to negotiate the selling price. Use this as a leverage against your competition.
- Flier- It is important that potential buyers and buyer's agent leave with a flier in there hand. Leaving with a flier will remind them of your home and the features it has. This will keep the information fresh in the head.
- Stage- Stage your home to show off the features. For some simple steps please refer to our Home Selling Tips.
- Follow Up- Finally, ask for feedback. Ask what each buyer thought of your home and would they consider buying it. Have a feedback form available for buyers to fill it out. This way you will get direct, honest feedback.
|Sample of MySecretAgent's FeedBack Form|
Friday, December 2, 2011
Should you have any questions on how to price, market or list your home please contact our knowledgeable staff.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Monday, November 21, 2011
- Clean Out Gutters- Clogged drains can form ice dams which water backs up, freezes and causes water to seep into the house. Making sure the gutters are cleaned out will help prevent this from happening.
- Block Leaks- One of the best ways to winterize your home is to block obvious leaks around your house, both inside and out.
- Insulation- Add insulation to the existing insulation in the attic. This is an inexpensive project that you can do and reap the benefits in your heating bill!
- Check the Furnace- Turn your furnace on, to make sure it's even working, before it is to late.
- Check Your Ducts- Ducts aren't always easy to see, but you can often find them exposed in the attic, the basement and crawlspaces. Repair places where pipes are pinched, which impedes flow of heated air to the house, and fix gaps with a metal-back.
- Windows- It is the time to take down the window screens and put up storm windows, which provide an extra layer of protection and warmth for the home.
- Chimney- Spring is the time to think about your chimney. That said, don't put off your chimney needs before using your fireplace. a chimney should at least be inspected before use each year
- Reverse the Fan- Reversing its direction from the summer operation, the fan will push warm air downward and force it to recirculate, keeping you more comfortable.
- Wrap the Pipes- Before freezing nights hit, make sure that the water to your hose bibs is shut off inside your house. Wrap them with pre-molded foam rubber sleeves or fiberglass insulation, available at hardware stores.
- Finally, check those alarms- This is a great time to check the all alarms and change the batteries. Also, invest in a carbon-monoxide detector; every home should have at least one.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
24 Hour Access: We allow a homeowner to be in control of their listing 24 hours a day. You can change the price, photos, description, etc any time. With our Full Package all changes are free.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Our Full $495 Package offers you the same services, that a full commission agent would offer for the fraction of the cost! Compare our package to see what is best for you.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Once again, exterior remodeling projects lead the way for recovery on dollars spent in this year’s Cost vs. Value survey. When you compare the national averages, replacement projects that boost curb appeal—siding, windows, and decks—give you the greatest chance of recouping your money. Inside, only kitchen remodels can compare, at least on a national level.
1. Upscale fiber cement siding (86.7%)
2. Midrange wood deck (81.8%)
3. Midrange vinyl siding (80.7%)
4. Upscale foam-backed vinyl (80.4%)
5. Midrange minor kitchen remodel (79.5%)
6. Upscale vinyl window replacement (79.2%)
7. Midrange wood window replacement (77.7%)
8. Midrange vinyl window replacement (77.2%)
9. Upscale wood window replacement (76.5%
10. Midrange major kitchen remodel (76.0%)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
YES, you can successfully sell your home with MySecretAgent. When listing with MySecretAgent a lot of the success has to do with the seller. MySecretAgent provides the tools to sell your home effectively but it is up to the seller on taking the tools to effectively sell their home.