- Offer is presented to the seller.
- Seller either counter offers or accepts by signing and initialing the necessary documents.
- A escrow account is opened by either the seller or buyer. To open an escrow account one will have to send in the mutually accepted offer and the escrow agent will handle everything from there.
- Secure financing. The buyer should be pre-approved.
- Buyer should read and approve seller's disclosures.
- Buyer to obtain and approve property inspection, and approve other reports as needed.
- Buyer to check title and remove contingencies from the offer.
- Buyer to complete and remaining escrow work and do the final walk through of the home.
- Buyer to get funded be lender.
- Sign escrow documents.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
What To Do After An Offer
MySecretAgent and received an offer. I am sure you are feeling exited, anxious and overwhelmed asking yourself "What do I do after I receive an offer?" Not to worry- Below are some simple steps to follow: