Thursday, May 17, 2012

Testimonial

Here a few testimonials we have received in the last week. We thank all our sellers for the wonderful words. We are here to provide a service that put home sellers back in charge! 


Thanks for getting the flyer out and putting the listing up... very timely. Much appreciated!    -Shannon
                                                                                                                            

We really appreciate your service. Someone is always by the phone to answer my questions. I feel like I am getting the same service as a regular agent for a fraction on the cost.    - Jonathon
                                                                                            

I just saved over $40,000 using MySecretAgent. Thank You!     - Cory
                                                                                    

Wow, I sold my home using MySecretAgent within days of being listed.    - Kathy
                                                                                                     




No comments:

Post a Comment