Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Testimonial

MySecretAgent takes great pride in giving you the best costumer service. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you during the entire selling process. We are one of the top flat fee brokerages that help "For Sale By Owner" (FSBO) sell effectively with our listing tools. Below are some testimonials from previous sellers:
  

My condo had been on the market for the past two years. The brokers I hired kept telling me to lower the price or sell my condo as a short sale, but non of them would lower their commission. Your flat fee service saved me from foreclosure. Thank you. – Kate

 You did more than just list my home. You offered all the tools to succeed in selling my home, from the professional sign, flyer, key box, open house tips and staging advice to pricing my home competitively – everything worked out great, and at the end you saved me over $20,000! Thank you Beata. – Heathe
r

 I am a retired real estate broker. I know when you are ready to sell your home there is no better way to get the exposure than through the MLS. The drawback is the 6% commission. BUT not any more! Your service is the magic button! Flat Fee is the answer! I would defiantly use MySecretAgent again. – Ph
il

 The only flat fee company that offers a custom, professional sign. It included my phone number and MLS number! – K
yle
   
 I have used MySecretAgent to list 4 homes, which all sold. I saved thousands! –
Allen
 
 MySecretAgent has a great, easy to use website, I spent about 30 minutes to fill out the forms on their website and I was able to make changes online on m
y time. I had worked with full service agents in the past, but your service was more efficient and it exceeded my expectations. Thank you for providing an alternate option. I would definitely recommend you to all my friends. – Dennis 

No comments:

Post a Comment